Images

Images
Wading the storms of Life...together in word.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What Makes you - YOU?

Wow, it has been an impactful few weeks - well few months.  I won't go into all the detail, you wouldn't care to hear it anyway. As I sit here knowing that I need to write and let out some of all this bottled up inside me, I think about the last few months.  So much has happened and quickly.  I don't think that I have processed much of it.  Life seems to be like that at times.  For most people it seems to be like that all the time.  I can't do it though.  I can't live like that.  I have to have a break, a moment from the madness and try to stifle through it all, let the emotions pass me by.

I took a moment to be still a few days ago.  I should have been studying but it was material that I had covered before.  I did study a little but for 2-3 days I didn't do much of anything.  To be still after having gone continuously for so long really felt like a flooding of everything coming over me.  In just a moment, a happy thought of time away became depressed feelings of inadequacy. 

Maybe it is just me.  Maybe it is just the way that I am, this emotional roller coaster mess, but I don't think so.  I think everyone deals with it in their own ways.  Some get a little more egotistical proving that they are capable of handling it all, some become a little more dependent unable to stand on their own, and others just keep moving in fast motion in fear that if they do stop it will indeed come crashing all down or just not get done.

To be honest, I wish my 2-3 days of solitude would have gone just a little more differently than they did.  Today, though, allows me to see or grasp what I failed to process then.


What makes you - YOU?
What defines YOU?
What strengthens YOU?  What makes YOU feel whole?

What is it in life that allows you to make since of it ALL?

I hope that you all have a good week.  I hope that you have a moment to YOUrself and that it fills YOU with the truth of who YOU are!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
'And then He reached out His arms and said I love YOU!' - Christ died for us, taking on every burden of the world that we may have LIFE. Fully have life. ;) Even the little details, He worries about.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peace in Christ,
Laura ~

No comments:

Post a Comment