Images

Images
Wading the storms of Life...together in word.

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Life is short....Yeah..it's short.

Life is short, and it moves by so quickly.

I am someone that tends to go in circles.  I suffer often from restless and feeling the need to change direction when what I really need is to just sit still. I loose myself in decisions that I can't begin to know how to make.  I get confused thinking maybe I went in the wrong direction and need to go back to where I started from, start again perhaps, change my mind perhaps, or just stand still not sure where to go or what to do.  Yeah, I go in circles a lot.

The rest of the world seems to move fast in the forward direction.  Don't get me wrong. I see others like myself, a little different, a little slower paced, and definitely off course.  Because the course is indeed what everyone else chooses and says that it is, right?  Yeah, they move forward in fast pace looking back and wondering why I am not where they are.

Some people, some people seem to get what ever "it" is though.  When you meet them, they seem to be very much in peace.  They are not worried about anyone else.  They don't seem to worry at all. They know who they are.  They know where they are, and they know who is in control of it all.  Fear escapes them because truth and trust envelopes them.

Yeah, life moves fast.  And often times so do we.   But I think it is these people who know to live it well.


"Be Still and Know that I AM GOD."   Psalm 46:10

No comments:

Post a Comment