Images

Images
Wading the storms of Life...together in word.

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Hugs to my Loved Ones.

My brother and oldest nephew just left. They scurried off to a near by lake hoping to prove themselves as men by catching large catfish. They make me smile.  I remember them both from when they were only running around in diapers and still trying to talk.  Even though one is my brother and the other my nephew, they both act more like brothers who live apart.

Family is good.

It is hard for me to say that.  Not because it is not true but because like anyone, I have had my fair share of hurt feelings and disappointments.  My main regret is how long I have chosen to carry those hurt feelings and not live in love and forgiveness.

I have met a few people recently that have lost a loved one,  and most of them have been parents.  Even my own mother lost her parents not long ago, but when you see someone your own age loose a mother or a father, you realize how close the time is that you may loose one of your own.  I hope and pray as we all do that for me that will be a long way off.  Maybe someday after I am long since married and my children are grown, but then again maybe I need to realize right now that even though what I have may not be perfect, in it's own way it is still good and I am still blessed.  I love my family.  I know they love me.  My prayer is that my actions start to show it a little more than before.

Peace and prayers to you all,
Laura ~

No comments:

Post a Comment