Images

Images
Wading the storms of Life...together in word.

Monday, April 25, 2011

Trust


Silence yourself.  Be still and listen.

A fear sweeps over me leaving me trembling. I don’t like this feeling. I want to get up. I want to move. I want to change it. My nervousness comes in the form of not trusting.

Trust is not easy.  True trust never is.  Like the team building exercise, where you come to a place in your mind & let it all go – all your fears, all your concerns, any inhibition and just relax and fall back clinging to the belief that you WILL be caught.
That it will all be all right and you won’t be hurt.

I sit here, not running and trying to change “it” but not fully knowing either.  I wish I was at a place where I have let it all go. I wish I was resting fully in the truth that it REALLY WILL be alright and He has it all under control.  How exactly do I get there?  How do I get my mind to go that extra distance of truly trusting so that my body will stop trembling?  Maybe if I just sit here a little longer….

No comments:

Post a Comment