Images

Images
Wading the storms of Life...together in word.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The Truth Comes out...

For a while now I have known what I really should be writing about and sharing.  It is what I always planned to write about.  Lately though it has been hard.  That painful part of my life, I haven't really wanted to relive.  But my prayer all along has been.."Lord, please use this.  Please do not let this be in vain. Please touch someone else's life with my experience."

I am not a professional writer.  I write because I need to.  All the madness that I live is made a little more clear when I write.  It is like God is clarifying my thoughts. I praise Him for that.  I need Him in that.

I know that I can not be silent about this anymore.  I know it is time to share my story, and for my prayer to be answered.  But it is like revisiting a bad dream, like remembering the devestation of a vast storm.  I know I need to do it and I want to, but it is not easy. 

I am so grateful for my friends and my family.  God has encircled me with love and accountability.  I am so grateful for Him. I am grateful that He has and is holding my hand all along the way.  I plan to start a new tab entitled 'The Truth Comes Out'.  In it you can follow my thoughts and my journey of this path I have been given.  I pray that you understand me a little better through it. I pray that you understand my illness a little better & I pray that you are more forgiving of those who have it.  For those of you like me, my prayer is this..that you too will see the need to be accountable to your own actions and behaviors, that you will see an opportunity to be an example and to help others. 

God says that He does not give us more than we can bear.  In a strange way, this is a huge compliment to all of us, because that means He knows that we are very strong - more strong than we know ourselves.  We are not broken, we are not less and we are very worthy; worthy of Him, worthy of Life and worth of Love.

God is Good. And this too shall pass.....like the darkness of the storm.

2 comments:

  1. There is a response to this post. It will be continued on a new blog that I will share with you shortly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The second part of this blog is added as a post to my new blog page. You will probably be surprised in the difference in its view. But I pray that you really gain something from its content.
    http://bipolardisorderthestormwithin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete